So much of events are happening around each day. The events with news value will be asked for General Awareness to assess the general understanding of the candidate. Events that are of prime importance for the exams are current affairs related to the indian economy, administrative policies of a government, conferences of international importance, events related to International relation of India, etc.
It is not necessary that the candidate has to memorize every GK books and current affairs topics from last ten years to score well in General awareness paper. The Current affairs questions will be related to events or happenings occurred within the sixth last months before the examination.
SBI Clerk Exam 2018 General Knowledge Questions and Answers (Expected)
Here are some questions you can go through and memorize for your General Awareness paper of SBI clerk 2018 examination
- World University of design was recently opened in India. In which state is it located?
- The author who won Sahitya Academy Award this year for his work “The Black Hill”?
- Which Indian player was appointed recently as The General Manager of BCCI?
- Centenary celebrations of Yoga Institute was held recently in_______
- The city which hosted the seventh edition of India International Coffee Festival(IICF)?
- Recently died rock star Johnny hallyday, was from which country?
- The Golden Peacock award was introduced in the year?
- DARPAN stands for_____?
Digital Advancement of Rural Post Office of a New India
- The first state in the country to come up with public cloud policy?
- On which day is Armed Forces Flag day observed in India?
- Name the present Air Chief Marshal?
Birender Singh Dhanoa
- Who are the CEO and chairman of Jammu and Kashmir bank?
- Sir Robert McCarrison founded National Institute of Nutrition in 1918. In which state is it located?
- The present Director General Audrey Azoulay is from which country?
- The number of medals India won in Indonesia Open Aquatic Championship 2017?
- The country building or on its way to building the world’s biggest floating solar power plant?
- What is the expected growth of Indian Economy according to latest UN report?
- The country to score 300+ totals, a hundred times in One Day Internationals(ODI)?
- Where was the UNESCO’s second world conference on Tourism and Culture held?
- The person who received ‘Yeraringan award’ from the Vice President of India recently?
Prof. M.S Swaminathan
- India’s current ranking in ‘The Legatum Prosperity Index’?
- Who became the Asian Boxing Confederation’s ‘Best youth boxer of the year 2017’?
New questions added
Which country’s current president is Tran Dai Quang?
Which is the country that India defeated in IBSF Snooker World Cup, which was held in Doha?
Which is the state that recently launched the scheme KHUSHI which involves providing free sanitary napkins to the school girls?
Who is the cabinet minister who released the book named ‘India 2018’ recently?
Ans: Smriti Irani
We will be updating more GK questions in the coming days. Stay tuned here.
__________ crop was declared as the “Crop of year 2018 ” by the Central Government of India.
Which warship of Indian Navy was recently decommissioned in Mumbai?
Ans: INS Ganga
3.Down Syndrome Day is observed every year on March 21. What was the theme of observance this year(2018)?
Ans: The theme of 2018 was “What I Bring To My Community”